How to avoid water tower cinemas
The Water Tower Cinema was a film festival in the 1950s and ’60s, the only film festival held in the New York area at the time.
The venue was located in a former industrial building on the corner of West 47th Street and Broadway, just south of the intersection of West 51st Street and Second Avenue.
The film festival was held in theaters located across the city and on a number of movie screens, as well as at several other locations throughout the city.
The festival drew over 150,000 attendees.
The following year, a group of artists and film fans decided to stage a massive outdoor festival in an effort to bring the city’s creative industries to the New World.
The event was called the Water Tower Festival.
The festival included an extensive film program, which was filmed on film-studded set, with an audience of nearly 100,000 people.
The Water Tower cinema also hosted a variety of events including a free concert, a film screening of a film, a live orchestra, a dance party, and a costume party.
The Water and Film Festival attracted thousands of people to the area, and it became a staple of the Midtown East for over 50 years.
The area was transformed by the festival.
The water tower was a large, steel structure built in 1930 on the site of a former water plant.
The water tower had been a fixture in the West 47-block area of Manhattan since the early 1900s.
The tower was an iconic building on Manhattan’s west side.
The location of the Water and Fire Tower was chosen because it was close to the water source that fed the cinema.
Water Tower Cinema The Water tower cinema featured a large screen that was a focal point for the films that were shown.
It was the first large-scale film festival to be held in Manhattan, and was one of the first major outdoor festivals in the city to do so.
In 1955, the Watertower Cinema was closed.
In 1962, the Cinema was sold to the National Film Preservation Society, which moved the film festival and the set to the Brooklyn Navy Yard in 1964.
The building remained open to the public until 1999, when it was demolished and replaced by a massive apartment complex that replaced the water tower.
After the festival closed, it was rebuilt in 1968, and reopened to the general public in 1976.
The New York City Film Preservation Commission granted permission for the watertower to be rebuilt, and the film festivals continued to operate for many years afterward.